Please follow these instructions to install Enterprise Designer on a Mac.
- Download the appropriate build.
If you have an M1 or M2 processor, download the build ending in "macosx.cocoa.aarch64.tar.gz". Otherwise, for older Intel silicon, download macosx.cocoa.x86_64.tar.gz.
- Unzip by right-clicking on the downloaded file, then "Open With -> Archive Utility.app"
- Move "Splicer Designer.app" to your "Applications" folder.
- Open "System Preferences -> Security & Privacy". Click the lock to make changes.
Then click "Allow apps downloaded from App store and identified developers"
- Double click to open "Splicer Designer.app" in your Applications folder.
- Open "System Preferences -> Security & Privacy". Click the "Open Anyway" button, then "Open" in the subsequent dialog box.
You should be able to run the app now.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions. We will be happy to walk you through the process.